IR Apparel & Accessories Pvt. Ltd.
IR has efficient and manageable processes and systems in place which comply with stakeholder requirements related to quality, health and safety, environmental management, corporate social responsibility and other areas of sustainable development.
The long-term viability of our company depends on its Ethical manufacturing and functioning with numerous complex mechanisms namely:-
- Purging off the waste existing in the supply chain.
- Using organic natural fibres like cotton, wool, and linen and renewable fibres like bamboo.
- Maintaining a balance between demand and supply; thereby minimizing or all together avoiding excess product manufacturing.
- Adopting the process of recycling, reusing and renewing of old fabrics.
- Minimizing the usage of energy throughout the product life cycle.
- Design and colors should be created keeping in mind the longevity of the fabric.
- Digital Printing- We use sustainability blue chemical for processing which means zero discharge of hazardous chemicals.
Thus, by following the above principles, IR is turning greener these days with sustainable trends evolving to be a major influence on the industry at a global level and has a fashion forward approach towards the manufacturing process.